Friday, December 15, 2006

friends with benefits?

It is 5:46 pm and I just woke up an hour ago, too much drugs last night, I'm glad I'm almost out now. I got one shot left... gonna do it in 5 minutes before I leave the house. Can't have dope on me in Lake Worth, that would be a very bad idea. Gotta stick my arm here in the comfort of my own home. I passed out before Micheal called last night. I wonder how the dope did him, if he feels like shit today. I hope not. I don't want to awaken his fucking monkey, then I'd be responsible for him. I'm not ready yet... I do love him though, but I'm loving my freedom too. Not having to be anywhere or with anyone, no commitments, do what the fuck I want. I don't know what I'm gonna do about that. I also don't know what he wants to do, he hasn't said anything about getting back together. But he was kissing me and grabbing my ass right in front of his workplace... argh, I don't know. Friends with benefits? Yeah right, that will last as long as my fucking sobriety. Which isn't long at all.

[in a hurry to become friday night millionaire]

No comments: