Monday, December 3, 2007

a re-nigger

Oh my god, I have been having just the bestest time. First, I thought I was in the toolies because I couldn't find a McDonalds. Then I found downtown and it was all good. I bought beer for a bunch of kids (18 and 19 year olds) and they payed for my bottle of Captain M's in exchange. Me and my brother gulped the entire bottle in one night, it was fun. "Why is the rum always gone?" The next day was spent trying to get arrangements for me to live here, but the person I was supposed to live with re-neged (which makes her a re-nigger) so I got a motel room until I'm ready to go back to West Palm Beach. There are so many hot guys in this town it's ridiculous. Oh, I don't care if anyone knows where I am NOW. I'm in Gainesville! I wasn't originally, but now I am. I'm visiting my brother and he's so much fun to hang with, every fucking word out his mouth is hilarious. I don't know why that is but it's true. Last night we watched the Futurama movie on his laptop because the internet was broken.

Still no drugs- just booze. Whatever...

No comments: