Thursday, June 14, 2007

sick, depressed, and miserable

Yo, it's me...

I know I haven't written in a minute. I got thrown out of where I was living for using heroin. Imagine that. So I moved into a shitty motel in Lantana, the town right south of Lake Worth. I was living there with a guy I don't even like to split the rent and even with that I barely got my rent payed. I spent 20 hours of the day sleeping and when I was awake I was constantly sticking myself with needles until (duh) my veins went away. I got none left. My last hit of my whole life was a skin-pop.

Yeah, my last hit. I'm going to detox. Again. Maybe it'll work this time because I'm sick, depressed, and miserable. I haven't been able to really get out of bed for days, except to go do Extacy and shoot benzos with this awesome guy I met on Opiophile. Well he didn't shoot benzos, but he gave me the benzos to shoot.

I don't think I've ever hated my life more than I do right now.

3 comments:

mo said...

gald you're alive. puch through this...if you can get throughthis you can figure the rest of your shit out. addiction and withdrawl are seriously like in the top five of fucked up thigs to go through in life. you have some things to heal from like losing yor sister. grieve, feel that pain, and then move on because you have a lot beeter of a life waiting for you. just push throughthe bullshit of the program and use it to your advanage. we're used to using people, right? or at least them using us..go and get what you fucking deserve. peace. mo

Moo Cluck said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Moo Cluck said...

Hah I just saw this. You're more awesome.